Northwest Remarketing and Kurt Paulus has For Sale:
Spirent Testcenter SPT-9000A 2x XFP-1001A 10G XFP Bundle for US $17995.00 with a 90 Day Warranty and Free Shipping.
Spirent Testcenter SPT-9000A 2x XFP-1001A
If you have any questions about this equipment please feel free to call me @ 877.650.4041 . I am available to answer your questions 8-5 (pacific time zone).
Free Shipping If You Elect To Buy It Now!
Items ship same day on credit card transactions (contingent upon credit card address).
This unit is in great shape and comes to you with a 90 day hardware warranty. This unit powers right up and is ready to go. This post refers to the following:
1 x Spirent TestCenter SPT-9000A
2x Spirent ACC-2090B – SFF Card Carrier/Adapter for SPT-2000A/SPT-9000A
2x Spirent XFP-1001A – 10GbE XFP, 1 Port (SFF)
SPT-9000A Technical Specifications
- Spirent TestCenter 9U chassis with 12 test module capacity
- Supports up to 96 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, 96 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 144 dual media Gigabit Ethernet ports, 24 10GbE ports, 24 UniPHY ports, 24 WAN ports or a combination of these port types
- Built-in module locking security mechanism to prevent unwanted removal of modules
- Vertical module slot orientation
- Power: 100-240 VAC. Nominal 115 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz. The SPT-9000A chassis comes standard with two 1200-Watt power supplies, each requiring its own 15 AMP circuit
2 power supplies – Inlet AC requirement 2 115V @15A (3450W AC nominal) circuits, output DC power of power supply is 1200W per power supply or 2400W total
3 power supplies – Inlet AC requirement 3 120V/15A (5175W AC nominal) circuits, output DC power of power supply is 1200W per power supply or 2400W total. Note: Three power supplies required for 14 or more UniPHY or WAN ports.
- BTU Requirements:
2 power supplies – 10,000 BTU/h
3 power supplies – 15,000 BTU/h (assume 80% heat load for air conditioning)
- Redundant power supply option: hot swappable third power supply. Note: Power redundancy is module configuration dependent.
- Removable fan tray for easy maintenance
- Dimensions: 17”W x 15.75”H x 20”D (48.3W x 21.6H x 50.165D cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs. (49.8 kg) fully loaded.
- Shipping weight approx. 130 lbs. (59 kg)
- Operating environment: 59° to 104° F (15° to 35° C); 20 to 80% relative humidity. Must have 6-inch space for unimpeded airflow into the chassis fans, and out of the chassis vents. Must also have blank panels installed for all empty slots.
- Front panel LCD: Scrolls and displays chassis currently configured IP Address, Gateway, Netmask, temperature and other information for easy verification of chassis configuration and error messages
- Front panel LEDs: power, fan, link, status and over temperature
- Back panel LEDs: activity/collision, link/error, 10/100Mbps, 1000Mbps
- Ethernet connection: Two 10Base-T connectors (one on the front and one on the back, only one can be active)10/100/1000 Mbps (half/full duplex in 10/100 mode)
- Connectors: Two DB9 serial console (one on the front and one on the back, only one can be active); RJ-45 Expansion In/Out connectors for multiple chassis connection; RJ-45 BITS clock connector; connectors to attach to an external GPS or CDMA receiver.
For more information, please click here.
Spirent Testcenter SPT-9000A 2x XFP-1001A 10G XFP Bundle for Sale at Northwest Remarketing.