Northwest Remarketing and Kurt Paulus Have For Sale:
If you have any questions about this equipment please feel free to call me @ 877.650.4041. I am available to answer your questions 8-5 PST.
Free Mainland US Fed Ex Overnight Shipping if you elect to buy it now!!
This posting includes the following:
1 x Motorola APEX1000 – V48 DC Broadcast configuration – Includes APEX1000 48VDC (541928-006)
- 1 RU chassis with support for up to 48 DRFI-compliant QAM channels, up to three removable and hot-swappable QAM modules per chassis (two block upconverted RF ports per QAM module)
- Available in 2×4 configuration (up to four QAM channels per port), 2×8 configuration (up to eight QAM channels per port), and a QAM module software upgrade to field-convert a 2×4 module to a 2×8 module
- Extremely low power consumption
- Four GigE interfaces (SFP slots) with support for IGMPv3 and transport stream redundancy
- Supports up to two, dual hot-swappable, redundant load-sharing power supplies (system can operate with either one or two); supports two AC, two DC or one AC and one DC
Encryption and Conditional Access
- Supports full MediaCipher® encryption and conditional access as well as CTE for VOD scrambling in both MediaCipher and SCTE-52 modes (no license fees)
- Software upgradeable to CSA and AES encryption; capable of supporting third-party encryption through DVB Simulcrypt
SDV and VOD Standards
- Supports the RTSP, RPC, and MHA specifications
- Software upgradeable to support the M-CMTS interfaces, including DTI, DEPI and ERMI
Full Video EQAM Feature Set
- De-jittering of CBR and VBR input streams
- Receive either MPTS or SPTS
- Transmit MPTS
- Support for MPEG remultiplexing, PID remapping, PSI generation, and PSI monitoring
- Software upgradeable to support PSIP fixing and SCTE-18 EAS
- Supports SNMP for configuration, control, alarms, and traps
For more information, please click here.